We’ve got our Christmas and New Year offers and events to share with you.
See all our festive offers and events, incl menus and booking form plus Ts and Cs (PDF version)
…and/or there are links below on individual events and offers still open, which you can follow for menus and more details. Please note that a £10 per person non-refundable deposit is required for all festive bookings.
- The Festive Lunch & Dinner Menu is available Monday to Saturday in December (excl Christmas Day & Boxing Day), 12 noon to 2pm and 5pm to 9pm. It’s available to groups and smaller parties.
- Afternoon Tea at Christmas is offered daily in December between 2pm and 5pm (prebooking essential) – a super way to start the festivities with friends or relatives and a great alternative idea for your group Christmas ‘do’ too.
- The Festive Party Buffet (for 15 or more). How about this as an alternative for your group, with your own area reserved in the pub too? also available daily in December, advanced booking required.
Here’s the list of events for Christmas and New Year:
- On December 2nd, 9th and 16th, it’s Santa Saturday! Kids here for lunch can meet Santa (12noon-2pm).
- On December 6th at our Charity Coffee Morning, the last one in 2017, Beckstone Primary will sing carols for us.
- On December 17th, it’s the Galloper Carols Night! Best event of the year.
- On December 20th, it’s the Christmas Afternoon Tea! 2.30-4.30pm
- On December 21st, come to the Christmas Quiz with big cash prize draw.
- Friday 22nd is the Christmas Jumper Party! Dig out that awful knitwear and get yourselves here.
- Christmas Day Shannon’s Bar will open 12 noon to 3pm for drinks. Merry Christmas everybody!
- Come along for the Boxing Day Buffet. Games to play for everyone too.
- New Year’s Eve at the Galloper – see out 2017 and see in 2018 with free nibbles at midnight. Where did the year go?
- Partake of the Big Recovery Brunch on New Year’s Day, served 11am to 2pm.
Christmas and New Year over and nothing to look forward to?
We’re having none of that. Banish the Blues in January at the Galloping Horse.
There’ll be great January food offers, lots of brilliant (no, really) non-alcoholic drinks to discover if you’ve over-indulged and if you hate Christmas or just didn’t manage to get your family, friends or colleagues together before, then you need our fantastic ‘Stuff the turkey’ 3-course meal offer, no tinsel guaranteed, for £15.95 per head. Book for 15 or more and we’ll give you all a blues-busting glass of prosecco too.