Don’t forget! Valentines Day February 14th falls midweek in 2019 so bring your best-beloved out on the day itself OR on Friday 15th; the Galloper is a great place for lovers to celebrate.
Yes, we will be ‘doing something’ for Valentines itself; we will have our full menu running alongside a “Valentines Special Board” AND you can pre-order a bottle of prosecco to be at your table when you arrive, for a discounted price of £15. We’re also going to have some special cocktails on too, at prices which won’t break the bank.
Be quick……we filled up very fast last year, despite it also being mid-week! Give us a call or message us to reserve your table.
Valentines Specials 2019
- Homemade Tomato Soup, crusty roll £4.95
- Goats Cheese, Beetroot and Walnut Salad with balsamic glaze £4.95
- Tempura Battered Prawns, salad and sweet chilli dip £4.95
- Surf and Turf 10oz Rump Steak, 2 jumbo red velvet prawns, 2 jumbo kuro prawns, onion rings, tomato, mushroom, chips and a choice of sauce £21.95
- Lamb Valentine, cooked to your liking, garlic roasted potatoes, buttered greens and minted lamb gravy £15.95
- Seafood Melody Tagliatelle, creamy white wine, garlic and onion sauce with garlic bread and parmesan cheese £12.95
- Butternut Squash Stew and new potatoes £10.95
- Please see today’s board, all desserts £4.95
On the evening we will also have 2 special valentine cocktails and our large bottle of prosecco will be on offer at £15.00.