Tapas Tuesday is taking a break over December and will be back in January 2020.
By popular demand, you can enjoy Spanish-style tapas every Tuesday at the Galloper between 5pm and 9pm. With a range of snack-sized portions to share or keep to yourself, order any six tapas and we’ll give you a free bottle of house red or white wine. NB The menu will change regularly – the below is a sample only.
Sample Tapas Menu
- Olives, Sundried Tomatoes and Stuffed Peppers £5
- Patatas Bravas (sauté potatoes, spiced tomato sauce) £5
- Breaded Jalapeños £5
- Gambas al Ajillo (garlic prawns) £6
- Halloumi Fries £5
- Spicy Meatballs £6
- Teriyaki Chicken Tacos £6
- Sticky Pork Ribs £6
- Crushed Avocado and Feta Bruschettas £5
- Mussels in White Wine and Garlic £6
- Chargrilled Vegetable Skewers £5
- Pan-fried Chorizo with Chickpeas £6