On selected Saturdays, normally two per month, you can partake of our Bottomless Brunch with free-flowing Bloody Mary or Mimosas together with your choice of hot breakfast course, served between 10am and 2pm. Just £19.95 per person! Please drink responsibly and see our Bottomless Brunch Ts and Cs below.
Choose from the following:
- Starter to Share Buttermilk pancakes, vanilla cream, fresh berries, Nutella and maple syrup
Plus your choice from:
- Cumbrian Breakfast – 2 back bacon, 2 cumberland sausage, vine tomatoes, field mushroom, baked beans, 2 eggs, black pudding and toasted bloomer
- Vegetarian Breakfast – 2 sausage, vine tomatoes, field mushroom, baked beans, 2 eggs, goats cheese and toasted bloomer
- Vegan Breakfast – 2 sausage, vine tomato, field mushroom, avocado, baked beans and garlic ciabatta
- Eggs Benedict – poached eggs, Cumbrian ham, hollandaise sauce and rocket on a toasted muffin
- Eggs Florentine – poached eggs, smoked salmon, hollandaise sauce and spinach on a toasted muffin
- 3 egg Omelette – your choice of filling
- Minute Steak – 2 fried eggs, potato rosti and spiced mayo
- Club Sandwich – chicken, bacon, tomato, lettuce and spiced mayo
Forthcoming dates for Bottomless Brunch for 2019 are (all Saturdays):
- August 10th and 24th
- September 14th and 28th
- October 12th and 19th
- November 9th and 23rd
Ts and Cs:
- Bottomless Brunch is time-limited to 1.5 hours and the last sitting is at 1pm. The time commences when your order is placed.
- You may order one Bottomless Brunch dish and one drink from a choice of Bloody Mary, Mimosa or from our range of fruit juices.
- Your drink will be replaced once it is finished.
- Price is per person and drinks cannot be shared.
- Full alcohol content (ABVs) and units can be found on our drinks menu OR ask a member of staff
- Drinking to excess will not be permitted and participants are required to drink responsibly at all times www.drinkaware.co.uk
- Management reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time and without prior notice. Also we reserve the right to refuse to serve alcohol to any participant without notice.
- Alcohol served to over 18s only. Proof of ID may be required.