Check out our special events and date-limited offers! Use the calendar header to choose different dates and click the calendar items for more details. Offers don’t mean our usual menus aren’t available, please note! Check the Food & Drink page for regular menus and service times
- 1010.June.MondayNo events
- 1111.June.TuesdayNo events
- 1212.June.WednesdayNo events
- 1313.June.ThursdayNo events
- 1414.June.FridayNo events
On selected Saturdays, normally two per month, you can partake of our Bottomless Brunch with free-flowing Bloody Mary or Mimosas together with your choice of hot breakfast course, served between 10am and 2pm. Just £19.95 per person! Please drink responsibly and see our Bottomless Brunch Ts and Cs below.
Choose from the following:
- Starter to Share Buttermilk pancakes, vanilla cream, fresh berries, Nutella and maple syrup
Plus your choice from:
- Cumbrian Breakfast – 2 back bacon, 2 cumberland sausage, vine tomatoes, field mushroom, baked beans, 2 eggs, black pudding and toasted bloomer
- Vegetarian Breakfast – 2 sausage, vine tomatoes, field mushroom, baked beans, 2 eggs, goats cheese and toasted bloomer
- Vegan Breakfast – 2 sausage, vine tomato, field mushroom, avocado, baked beans and garlic ciabatta
- Eggs Benedict – poached eggs, Cumbrian ham, hollandaise sauce and rocket on a toasted muffin
- Eggs Florentine – poached eggs, smoked salmon, hollandaise sauce and spinach on a toasted muffin
- 3 egg Omelette – your choice of filling
- Minute Steak – 2 fried eggs, potato rosti and spiced mayo
- Club Sandwich – chicken, bacon, tomato, lettuce and spiced mayo
Dates for Bottomless Brunch for 2019 are (all Saturdays):
- June 15th and 29th
- July 13th and 27th
- August 10th and 24th
- September 14th and 28th
- October 12th and 19th
- November 9th and 23rd
Ts and Cs:
- Bottomless Brunch is time-limited to 1.5 hours and the last sitting is at 1pm. The time commences when your order is placed.
- You may order one Bottomless Brunch dish and one drink from a choice of Bloody Mary, Mimosa or from our range of fruit juices.
- Your drink will be replaced once it is finished.
- Price is per person and drinks cannot be shared.
- Full alcohol content (ABVs) and units can be found on our drinks menu OR ask a member of staff
- Drinking to excess will not be permitted and participants are required to drink responsibly at all times www.drinkaware.co.uk
- Management reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time and without prior notice. Also we reserve the right to refuse to serve alcohol to any participant without notice.
- Alcohol served to over 18s only. Proof of ID may be required.
Think ahead, book ahead and bring your dad to the Galloping Horse for lunch on Fathers Day.https://thegallopinghorse.co.uk/event/sunday-lunch/
Sunday Lunch at the Galloper! This Sunday, choose from our Sunday Roast Lunch menu or look at our Sunday Favourites menu. Both served 12noon to 4pm.
We believe that Sunday lunch should be special and we want a great Sunday lunch to be at the heart of your community pub and a perfect way for family and friends to come together after a busy week. We have worked with our local suppliers to produce a menu with some of the finest quality joints of meats available in the region.
Every Sunday morning, we slowly roast select joints in small quantities to ensure the best taste and freshness. It is then hand carved to order. Our beef is at its best when cooked slightly pink (medium-rare), but don’t worry if pink beef isn’t to your taste. Just let your server know and we will slice some that is cooked further.
For something different, you can pre-order your choice of roast and we will serve it whole at your table for you and your guests to carve and enjoy.
Roast dinner not your thing? Never fear, take a look at the Sunday Lunch Favourite Menu below, served 12noon to 4pm. There’s something for everyone at the Galloping Horse.
Sunday Roast Lunch Menu
Main course only – £9.95, Two courses – £11.95, Three courses £14.00.
Starters – choose from today’s selection
Roast Silverside of Lakeland Beef or
Roast Shoulder of Lamb or
Roast Turkey or
Roast Celeriac Steak
– served at your table; carrot and swede, cauliflower cheese, seasonal greens, creamed mash, roast potatoes, pan gravy and we will refill your vegetables and gravy as often as you like
Dessert – choice from today’s selection
Sunday Lunch Favourites Menu, served 12noon to 4pm
Starters and Main Course Favourites for Sunday Lunchtimes- new menu coming soon.