Welcome to the Galloping Horse
We’re reopening on July 16th! Online booking available from Fri 10th and by phone from Mon 13th.
Our new operating hours will be Thursday to Sunday, 12noon to 11pm, with food served from 12noon to 9pm.
Key points to note about visiting us in the ‘new normal’:
- limited seating available, max table sizes of 6 (from a maximum of 2 households for indoor tables)
- booking very strongly recommended
- table service only and card/online payment only for food and drinks
- NEW table service app coming soon, where you can order and pay at your table
- please expect traffic systems, hand-sanitising, single-use items, staff PPE, social distancing…
We’ve gone the extra mile and done more than the statutory minimum to ensure the new processes safeguard everyone’s comfort and security while maintaining the standard of service and the warm welcome you’d expect at the Galloper.
There’s a lot to take in, so our Covid-19 documents to support the reopening are on the website here, plus a good summary of new processes in Operations Director Craig Lowery’s letter to customers here.
The Galloping Horse: your pub in the heart of the High Harrington community.
We’re a sociable bunch and love to see our customers enjoying themselves. Why not follow us on Facebook, to share your Galloper moments and keep up with what’s happening, or see our latest news below?