Welcome to the Galloping Horse
We’re working to support and reassure our outstanding team at the Galloping Horse, Dockray Hall and our head office, at this difficult time. Over 40 people work here and our first task is to do everything in our power to support them.
Here are our next steps and some answers to questions you may have, in no particular order:
- Anyone who has a gift voucher, please do not worry about the expiry date, these will be extended indefinitely.
- Any deposits held are safe and after this crisis we can work to find you another suitable date. If you would prefer to have a refund please send us a message or email and we will get them processed for you.
- We are currently working together to safely close down the pubs and then our focus will be on how we can help within the community.
- During the next few days we will finalise details regarding takeaway and/or food delivery.
- We are currently exploring from a legal/insurance point of view how to use our facilities or our excellent staff to help in the community. This could be providing meals, helping schools or care homes, simply going shopping, cutting the grass or basically whatever the community requires. We will be here!
If there is anything we can do to help or support please do not hesitate to get in touch. Please all take care and thank you so much.
The Galloping Horse: your pub in the heart of the High Harrington community.
We’re a sociable bunch and love to see our customers enjoying themselves. Why not follow us on Facebook, to share your Galloper moments and keep up with what’s happening, or see our latest news below?