Welcome to the Galloping Horse
Booking available online and by phone, email etc.
Our new operating hours are:
Wednesdays in September, 12-2pm and 5-10pm, food to 9pm, for our
‘Let’s Keep Eating Out!’ promotion; 50% off food orders, up to £10 per person.
Thursday, 12-2pm and 5-11pm, food to 9pm
Friday to Sunday, 12noon to 11pm, food served to 9pm.
Key points to note about visiting us in the ‘new normal’:
- limited seating available, max table sizes of 6 (from a maximum of 2 households for indoor tables)
- booking very strongly recommended
- table service only and card/online payment only for food and drinks
- Table service app, where you can order and pay at your table
- please expect traffic systems, hand-sanitising, single-use items, social distancing…
We’ve gone the extra mile and done more than the statutory minimum to ensure the new processes safeguard everyone’s comfort and security while maintaining the standard of service and the warm welcome you’d expect at the Galloper.
There’s a lot to take in, so our Covid-19 documents to support the reopening are on the website here, plus a good summary of new processes in Operations Director Craig Lowery’s letter to customers here.
The Galloping Horse: your pub in the heart of the High Harrington community.
We’re a sociable bunch and love to see our customers enjoying themselves. Why not follow us on Facebook, to share your Galloper moments and keep up with what’s happening, or see our latest news below?